cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interaction record display transaction not coming up

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I am currently setting up Embedded CRM in S4. I am able to log in as an IC agent and save an interaction record. However, when I go into the Interaction History transaction, search for the interaction records created (which did come up) and then click on the transaction number for it, nothing happens. I checked the information via F12 but could not find anything that makes sense. If I do the same with a service request or service order, I get a separate window with the transaction record but not with interaction record. I can confirm that the record is created ok as I can view it via CRMD_ORDER via the GUI.

Can anyone give me some pointers as to how to diagnose this issue?

Cheers

SF

View Entire Topic
corrine_guan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Please set breakpoint in CL_CRM_UI_NAVBAR_SRV->GET_NAVIGATION_INFO_FOR_DESC before you click the object number in the 'interaction history' result.

Once you click object number, the breakpoint will stop here. Please check what is if they are:

LV_COMPONENT-> ICCMP_INBOX
EV_OBJECT_TYPE-> BT126_INR
EV_OBJECT_ACTION-> B

and then check what is value for EV_LINK_ID, is it IC_BT_INR?

Finally, please check if EV_VIEW_NAME is IC_INR.InrWindow and EV_INBOUND_PLUG is DEFAULT.

2. And also, what customization have you done to make separate window open: 'I do the same with a service request or service order, I get a separate window with the transaction record'?

Best regards, Corrine

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Corrine,

You may be on the right track. I have got the following values:

LV_COMPONENT-> ICCMP_INBOX
EV_OBJECT_TYPE-> BT126_APPT (this is different)

EV_OBJECT_ACTION-> B

There are no value for EV_LINK_ID and EV_VIEW_NAME so there might be something incomplete in the configuration. I will have to check this out as everything is set up as part of best practices so ideally, it should be set up correctly.

Regards

SF