Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interaction Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.

I need to integrate a contact center wiht mySAP CRM, somebody Know how

I can to do this conections, and what conection type use?

Example, and can to use IPCC.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alfredo,

I think that perhaps your question is not clear to people, as more than 70 people have viewed teh question but no one has responded yet. Can you kindly clarify your question?

Are you asking, for example, about integration contact center infrastructure software like Genesys or SAP BCM with the Interaction Center to handle CTI and multi-channel integration? Or are you asking about something else?

Thanks,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

My question is, What software will we can to use for integrate SAP CRM wiht IPCC.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you mean IPC? instead of IPCC?

internet pricing configurator?

if yes, it is already integrated and a matter of configuring it within CRM online. Once that is done the transactions can be incorporated within the IC.

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alfredo,

I assume that by "IPCC" you are referring to the Cisco IP Contact Center?

If so, then the answer is, "yes". You can use Cisco IP Contact Center in conjunction with the SAP CRM Interaction Center. SAP doesn't actually care what hardware or contact-center infrastructure software you use, as long as a certified adapter/connector is used as middleware to connect the contact-center infrastructrue software (like Cisco IP CC) with the SAP ICI (Integrated Communication Interface). Previously Cisco did not offer a connector and customers could purchase a connector for Cisco from a third-party company like Bucher & Suter or AMC. However, as I understand it, Cisco now also offers its own connector that integrates directly with SAP.

Please see my blog for a high-level overview:

Link:

For the specific configuration steps please see the response from Glenn Michaels in the thread below:

Link:

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, if i am not wrong, he means IP Contact Center(IPCC) which is a Cisco Product for Customer Care Centers.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, IPCC is the Cisco IP Contact Center.

BCM is using for to integrate SAP CRM wiht a service telephony?

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alfredo,

Sure, you could use either Cisco IPCC or SAP BCM with the SAP CRM Interaction Center. SAP BCM is a fully IP enabled contact center product similar to Cisco IPCC.

Best regards,

John