cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In which table Item quantity is stored

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In which table Item Quantity in the CRMD_ORDER Transaction is stored .

What is the transaction for pricing conditions.In which tables pricing details are maintained.

Please give me the reply as early as possible.

Thanks,

Saritha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Item Quantity stored at : CRMT_7350_SALES_UI

Pricing Conditions Transaction code : /SAPCND/GCM

For CRM tables and objects in service market place

Check out this link:

Pls reward if it helps

Johnny.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to get the quantity of the item in crmd_order transaction

Please

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saritha,

This itself it your item quantity. check for one of your order. first get header guid from CRMD_ORDERADM_H from order number, then go to CRMD_ORDERADM_I and get item guid providing header guid. take this item guid and go to table CRMD_SCHEDLIN and provide that item guid and it gives you item quantity which itself is schedule line quantity.

Alternatively you can use CRM_ORDER_READ function module as well to get details of item.

let me know if there are any issues

Siva

Message was edited by:

Siva Velama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Schedule Line Agreement the item quantity is changed whenever I changed the Schedule Lines.

I want this Item qunatity is not changed if I change the Schedule line also.For that I want to implement the BADI.In that BADI this CRM_ORDER_READ Function Module gives the Changed Quantity .

But I want before changing quantity .That's why I need the table to hold the item quantity.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saritha,

Check out table CRMD_SCHEDLIN. this will have field QUANTITY. in this quantity will get stored.

hope this will help you

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thank u for ur reply.

In this CRMD_SCHEDLIN Table Schedule Line Quantity is stored But I want Line Item Qunatity.

Thanks,

Saritha