cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Web UI Input Field value is not saving in DB table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

SAP CRM Web UI Account creation page , we have field called "Transport zone" which gets the value automatically when country field get filled at the time of Account creation.

While creating an Account ,this field value is not saving/updating in DB table after click "Save".

This Transport Zone field is have "F4" help, If I selects a Value from F4 ,then I click Save, it is getting Updated in DB table.

I am not sure,in which method we have issue.I checked in Get/Set methods ,but this did not helped me.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance!!

Regards,

KR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is solved by my self.

I assigned the auto-filled value to context attribute.

Regards,

KR

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Hm. But what I feel is that, you would have created the field with BO of BP header and assigned it in the standard address. That is why it's getting cleared in the first round. However, happy to know you could resolve it yourself.

Thanks,

Faisal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I believe this is an AET field. You added this to the address section?. Which is the BO you used for the creation of AET field?.

Thanks,

Faisal

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Are you entering the right value manually?. I mean the value entered is same as what you have in F4?. If yes, check the code in eh_onsave whether the value which you have entered to your field is written to object buffer or not.

Also, are there any events associated with this field?.

Thanks,
Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal PC,

Thanks for the reply.

Basically this field will get filled automatically when ever you enter country name .

and also you can select it from F4 help. I did not created any events for this field.

I just observed one behavior,If I press enter before "Save" ,it is working fine.I am not sure how can I avoid the extra press "Enter"

Regards,

KR