cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-House repair in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have requirement to process In-house repair from CRM system. In our scenario we are creating Return for Repair for the Return request . This item is triggering sales order in SD where inbound processing is done.

After analysis, Technician will decide to perfrom some repair work with service parts. No. of Hrs required & quantity required are planned in same transaction. Item category used for repair work is REPA & service parts RMAT.

We are using Single -Object Controlling where controlling scenario is already maintained. The issue is for the planned service work & service parts , the plan revenue & cost is not updated in internal order.

Also checked in controlling integrationcock-pit but it has no messages. Pls guide me what is missing in setting item category.

Regards

Devika.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devika,

We are implementing a similar scenario in our project.

Were you able to find out if the planned revenues/ costs are posted from a inhouse repair order?

Also did you implement CRM or ECC billing of the repair order?

Please reply.

Thank you,

Regards,

Itisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devika

i believe Planned cost and revenues can only flow in case of service order.

Since inhouse repair is of transaction category complaint. It will not come in in house repair.

please check the following link

LINK:[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/54/86a73e5b7a424de10000000a114084/content.htm]

You might be getting actual costs with the confirmation.

Regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Thanks for that information. Now i'm more concerned on Complaints transaction. In SD, there is SD document category K -Credit memo request . With this type , the document post entries in CO-PA. Whereas in CRM we have leading transcation category as " Complaints". With this type, CRM document as no data transfer to CO-PA. However billing credit memo will transfer data to CO-PA in both SD & CRM system.

Kindly guide me how to handle Credit Memo request in CRM that can post value to CO-PA.

Your early reply would be most appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Devika.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Devika

You can create Credit memo in CRM using Complaint transaction which will transfer to the CRM billing.

You have standard actions defined for credit request. The credit request created will go to the CRM Billing.

from CRM Billing entries will go to CO-PA. it will create controlling object.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

It is understood billing CRM creit memo will post accounting entry & revenue to CO-PA . The question comes before billing itself.

SD has feature to post value from credit memo request ( before billing ) to COPA . Whereas in CRM it does not. Is there a way to address this case in CRM.

Pls advise.

Thanks & regards

Devika.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Devika,

can you please provide me inputs if it is possible to configure ECC billing in a similar way to Service Orders for In-house repair also ?

Would appreciate your help on this matter.

Thank you,

Regards,

Itisha