cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

importing development class into SAP from out site

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am integrating SAP-GIS Using Smallworld business integrator 4 for SAP.

In the doumentaion they asked to import

K900363.DEV

D900363.DEV

R900363.DEV

into SAP from SBI4 with TR

All development classes are located in one single transport request:

DEVK900363.

can any body tell me what is the procedure to do in SAP.

how to import into SAP Development class?

thanks in advance.

rgdasari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does your trasnports consists of Development class?. If not create trasport request with R3TR DEVC (You development class name ).

I hope this helps you.

With regards,

Prasada Pyala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasada,

The document what we got with SBI4(integrator for SAP and Smallworld)is giving below. full description giving below.I am a ABAP with BAPI Consultant.I don't have BASIS knowledge.if possible pls send me in detail where we need to which TRCOD we need import those .dev files and how to create ne Dev clall with Given TR requerst..ect..

Importing the Business Integrator source files You import the Business Integrator sources for SAP as transport files. To transport development objects from one SAP system to another, you create a Request. Different kinds of requests exist. Change Requests usually transport

changes from one known system into another in a known Target Transport Layer. This is the usual method in an SAP environment in which you have a development system, a quality system and a production system. For the Business Integrator SAP sources, Transport of Copies is used. All objects from the Business Integrator are included in the development classes ZPLUG, ZPL_DDIC, and ZPLUG_EXT. They are packed in one single transport file. Ask your SAP system administrator to import the files into the SAP environment.When you import copies into different systems, in the development class, the properties TRANSPORTLAYER and HOMESYSTEM do not change. You must change them manually using transaction SE03 (Transport Organiser Tools). Select CHANGE OBJECT CATALOG ENTRIES and select R3TR DEVC xxx (xxx stands for the development class, for example, ZPLUG). Press F8 to change the TransportLayer, the owner, and the home system of the development class. Repeat this for all three

development classes (ZPLUG, ZPL_DDIC and ZPLUG_EXT).

Lakshmant1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajagopal,

Once you import the request through STMS transaction, you can change the transportlayer using the program RSWBO051.

Thanks

Lakshman

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajagopal,

I understood from your mails that you are working on SAP-GIS(Smallworld) Integration, did you succeeded. I have experience in Smallworld Technologies and now i'm interested in SAP-GIS integration. Can you help me in how to start exploring te Integration Part, If so please mail at raja.korapati@gmail.com

Lakshmant1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajagopal,

Place the files in the respective COFILES and DATA folders of the system id in ../trans/cofiles and ../trans/data

Goto transaction STMS.

Goto Overview -> Imports

DobleClick on the Queue in which you want to Import

Goto Extras -> Other Requests -> Add

Specify the Request No you want to Import.

After adding the request you can see that at the end.

Select the request and then click on Request->Import.

Thanks

Lakshman