cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import through Data Hub CSV Web Service Extension is successful but unable to find them in Hybris

former_member623977
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am new to data hub and trying to import Products data into Hybris through Data Hub CSV Web service extension Restful URL and checked Load , Composition and Publication status is SUCESS. But when I checked HMC for the imported products, I am unable to find any of the imported products.

Can any one please help me in figuring out the issue ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am facing same issue. did you find any solution for it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i also had the same problem. just remove datahub-file-adapter-target-*.jar if it is there in your lib folder. after removing still u don't get data in hybris, just go through your log and check if all canonicalitems integration key is resolved. still not getting please attach your log file

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member600306
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Did you configure target as hybris core ? and maintained hybris URLs in local properties of datahub?

mansurarisoy
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are following the tutorials from Hybris and placed datahub-file-adapter-target-*.jar file under opt/datahub/extensions or %TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps\datahub-webapp\WEB-INF\lib, remove it and restart the Data Hub. This extension uses HybrisCore as its target system and writes the output to a csv file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i don't have datahub-file-adapter-target-*.jar in my lib folder. still data is not send to hybris.

mansurarisoy
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you also don't have this jar under any folder you specified in datahub-webapp.xml (under conf\Catalina\localhost), then please ensure that your TargetSystem definition is correct and target url, username and password are correct. And can you please share all the log from the publication process of your trials?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am able to publish through idoc from sap, its not getting published to hybris when i am using csv webservice for MATMAS. target urland username and password is correct

mansurarisoy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay, then your case is a little different. How do you send MATMAS via CSV? I'm guessing you are not able to send data fully so that Data Hub can choose the items to compose or publish. You're possibly cannot pass some CanonicalHandler or PublicationHandler.