Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibase result to be displayed by default on contact select/confirm

sumit_mittal2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using "IC_AGENT" business role and requirement is to display ibase associated to selected account by default once the account/contact is confirmed.

Is it a standard functionality or is there anything in SPRO customizing by which i can achieve this functionality..

Quick response will be appriciated.

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi summit,

check whether that account /contact is maintained for ibase/ibase component .For that, go to ib52 t-code ,enter you component .After click on Goto tab->partner ,a screen will be displayed.Now select the partner function (i.e sold to party or contact person),then enter the account/contact person.

I think now will be able to see ibase in ibase view forthat account.Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Silpa.T

sumit_mittal2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

thanks for the suggestion, i maintained the data in IB52 but i see (2nd level) ibase associated to customer/contact.

Actually in the customer system we have 4 level ibase category maintained and when we confirm account/contact person by default the top most category component should be visible in the result list.

For eg. ibase category z1,z2,z3,z4.. z1 being topmost. when we confirm business partner i should see component related to z1 category instead of z2..

Please suggest how can i achieve this.. quick response will be appriciated.

Sumit

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whichever level you want to be displayed in the result list should be attached to a Contact Person/ account BP which is used in the account identification.

It would be displayed only if that particular is assigned the BP.

Regards,

sumit_mittal2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our case its attached to both the categories z1,z2.. still i can see components related to z2 category only..

Sumit

sumit_mittal2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can some tell me where does it read the ibase category to display the list of ibase components? i tried debugging on event handler of "confirm" button in /ICCMP_BP_DETAIL/BuPaDetailB2B but didnt get any clue..

Sumit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sumit_mittal2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No Answer..closing the thread

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a standard functionality to display all the Ibase components linked to the Business partner once you confirm the account.

Regards,

PePe

sumit_mittal2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pepe,

Is there any customizing that needs to be done? once i confirm bp, i can't see ibase results associated to bp automatically..

Please suggest what has to be configured or validate this to work..

Sumit

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO check whether for your Account Identification Profile you have selected the option in Ibase Search column from the drop down list.You will find three options there-Customer, Contact Person , Both.

Select one of them as per your requirement.If you keep it blank system will not show the list of Ibase associated to the bp.

Regards,

PePe

sumit_mittal2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pepe,

In our case this customizing is maintained properly, still i couldn't see list of ibases for selected account/contact...

Another thing in case if there are multiple ibases associated to partner/contact, how does standard system behaves? does it show list of ibases in the result view or still one ibase detail is visible on the ibase result form view?

Please suggest..

Regards,

Sumit