cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hybris Commerce Financial Service Accelerator v. 6.6 Compatibility with PayPal Extension

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I was wondering if anyone has tried using paypal extension with Financial Service Accelerator v. 6.6? because I downloaded the previous documentation for it and it was compatible with B2C accelerator not specifying which accelerator exactly and it was only compatible with version 5.2 to 6.2.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

By coincidence I was faced with the same challenge couple of years ago. Paypal extension is created without having in mind the FInancial Services Accelerator. It is quite a challenge to mix these two together.

Are you considering the usage of a payment provider (like Worldpay for example)? This would give you the possibility to include other payment methods on top later on. Otherwise you can consider integrating PayPal without including the extension from marketplace, as the documentation on PayPal website is very good.

Regards, Uros

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uros,

I'm currently trying to integrate PayPal without the use of extension however I haven't done this before so I want to ask you about the integration process.

The question is, do I have to add the payment module to allow this integration? Or is it possible to just add the code snippets that PayPal provides on their website? Also, is there anything I should consider if I choose to proceed with this type of integration? such as any validations that should be added to the backoffice?

Thanks in advance :)