cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR-CRM Integration (Organizational model)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I will have to replicate organizational model from HR system to CRM system. Unfortunately now I don't have a possibility to test the result.

I would like to know if the replicated objects appear in CRM as sales organizations? What attributes should be asigned manually after the replication to assure that organization is determined in the transations?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the org model integration between HR & CRM will create the org model/employees in CRM (take a look at the documentation of program RHALEINI in hr). It won't create the sales organizations.

--> that's CRM-R/3 specific: sales organizations can be mapped from R/3.

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Michael.

Thanks a lot for your answer, it is very helpful.

Do you know also if there are the ways to filter the information from HR?

I will obviously need only part of employees information (ex. only telephone and not address).

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You'll need to setup a distribution model to send the data from HR to CRM (transaction BD64). Within this model you can define which object you want to integrate & which infotypes of the objects.

E.g. if you do not want to send to address, don't select infotype 0006. If you want to integrate telephone numbers, select infotype 0009 (i think)

Grtz,

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Michael.

I will follow your instructions and check in the system as soon as I have it available.

It was very helpful.