cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Content Repository Configuration?

former_member654580
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts

A query, has someone already used Content Repository Configuration?

I have a requirement to integrate a landing page with SAP Commerce Cloud.

But I don't understand how it works.

https://roadmaps.sap.com/board?PRODUCT=42F2E964F4E71EDA978FA0FEFF8DA0E2%E2%A6%A5%3DCURRENT-LAST⦥=CUR...

BR

Elio C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member654580
Participant
0 Kudos

Hola schneidert

Thanks for your answer.

are you able to access the app "Content Repository Configuration"?

Yes, I can.

I explain my scenario a bit:

Effectively, the customer wants the landing page to be embedded in their SAP Commerce Cloud site. The Landing Page is built in MKT and displayed in SAP Commerce Cloud.

I ask:

For all this process it is no longer necessary to activate a communication agreement? do some process in CPI and in Commerce?

Doubt:

"In the Content Studio you create your Landing Page and click on publish. The link that is generated can now be embedded into your website via iFrame"

When the publication is done it generates a URL.

But how do I embed the URL via iFrame? just by publishing?

or should I paste the generated url somewhere in MKT?

BR

Elio C

SCHNEIDERT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi eliocentenob,

it is not necessary to maintain any communication arrangement in Marketing Cloud to set up that scenario.

You just have to add the domain of the website (where you would like to display your landing page) to the allow list in the Content Repository Configuration app.

You have to hand over the URL of the published LP to the website/commerce developer. He should be able to embed that via iFrame 🙂

Kind regards

Tobias

former_member654580
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok schneidert

Thank you.

And what function do these fields have?

And when a landing page has a form inside requesting data such as permits, do they travel to MKT?

BR

Elio C

SCHNEIDERT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elio,

the simple Content Repository can be enabled to upload images directly into SAP Marketing Cloud in the Content Studio and use them in E-Mails and Landing Pages. On the Q tenant you could easily enable it and have as far as I know 100GB space available. On P tenant you have to work with a CDN.

The Landing Page Publication afaik enables you to use your own domain for the Landing Page publication (so that you do not see lpd1234xk88 or something like that as the domain of the published Landing Page).

BR Tobias

SCHNEIDERT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elio,

are you able to access the app "Content Repository Configuration"?

There you can find the point "Landing Page Publication: iFrame Allowlist". Click that one and in the "Domain Configuration" section choose "Create" to add the domain of your choice to the allowlist. The domain should be the one where you would like to embed your Landing Page via iFrame.

In the Content Studio you create your Landing Page and click on publish. The link that is generated can now be embedded into your website via iFrame.

Hope that already helps.

BR Tobias