cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the directory entries?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together, I am trying to get the directory entries by _MyPhone.sendXMLRequest("REQUEST_DIRECTORY", "/cdt_xml/xml/directory/xml_objects.htm", "request_id=REQUEST_DIRECTORY&currentuserlanguage=EN", 0); But I only get a "result=NOACCESS" as feedback. It sounds like a right problem but in the CDT client I can see the entries in the directory. So maybe there are one or more arguments missing in the request ??? Is there a more useful API description than the "INTERFACE SPECIFICATION SAP CONTACT CENTER CLIENTCORE" ??? Thanks, Robert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there no one afraid of Microsoft patches that are breaking the CDT Client based on IE and want to build up a CDT client based on Java, C#, .net ?

former_member187604
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For the IE question, have you tried Convergence? See Client Workstation Installation guide, section 3.2 Convergence.

As to your original question, first test that user account with CDT to see if the rights are properly configured. Which you seem to have done.
Then try adding at least the directory template (&templateguid=) as a parameter.

Other useful parameters could be e.g. searchdata, searchgroup, searchlimit.

BR
-Lasse

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lasse,

I have tried following request:

_MyPhone.sendXMLRequest("REQUEST_DIRECTORY", "/cdt_xml/xml/directory/xml_objects.htm", "templateguid="+templateGuids[0]);

This is working

Best regards,
Robert