cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to edit and save Abstractordertype fields in Consignment type through backoffice??

Former Member
0 Kudos
 editorArea:editorArea xmlns:editorArea="http://www.hybris.com/cockpitng/component/editorArea">
         <editorArea:tab name="warehousingbackoffice.tab.consignmententries">
             <editorArea:section name="warehousingbackoffice.section.general.dashboard" columns="3">

<editorArea:attribute qualifier="order.code" readonly="false" label="warehousingbackoffice.consignment.noshowretry"/>                  

</editorArea:customPanel>
Former Member
0 Kudos

Ex-I want to edit order code and save it again through consignment.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member679962
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand correctly the connection between Consignment and Order is a reference. You cannot edit referenced object's fields directly. You have to have reference field displayed in your main object's editor area in which you can double click on the referenced object (e.g. Order) to open up its editor in pop-up window.

Cheers,
Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to refer reference field in my editor area?any snippet will help a lot..

former_member625836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reference editor is available OOTB and is used by default for each reference field. This means that you only need to add a reference field into section of editor area:

<editorArea:attribute qualifier="order" readonly="false" label="warehousingbackoffice.consignment.noshowretry"/>