Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create URL that create service request via Process Type at CRM WEB UI

0 Kudos

Hi sap experts,

I'm having trouble to create the URL.

I got this far:

http://gsap####.##.###.##:8000/sap(bD1oZSZjPTEyMCZkW1pPbg==)/crm_logon/default.htm?sap-client=160&sa...

parameters:

crm-object-type = object type, in this ex. is 'services request'.

crm-object-action = D = Create (B for display)

saprole = Business Role

I'm only missing the Process Type parameter.

Please help, thanx!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor

Hi Harel,

As far as I remember, there was no parameter for indicating the process_type. What you need to do is to use crm-object-type and crm-object-action. On table CRMC_UI_COMP_IP you can find that a combination of object tye and object action point to a specific TARGET_ID which is a logical link. In case you have more than 1 process type for certain target, you could start trying to generate one logical link specific for a certain process type.

Some helpful guidance was taken from here as it gives some directions over DB tables where to find things.

Hope this helps.

Alejandro.

0 Kudos

Thank you very much!

work good.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

harelm10 ,

Where you required to generate one logical link per process type or what was it? This will help next one who has the same doubt, to solve it faster 😉

Well done!

Yes.

loical link:

TYPE - Link

Target ID - TINCCR (For Service request)

Parameter - The needed Process Type 'ZZZZ'

Parameter Class - CL_CRM_IC_NAV_BTCREATE

also, go to 'Define Navigation Bar Profiles' - choose the one that you define for the URL Business Role's.

Under 'Define Generic Outbound Plug Mappings' - find the object you want to create, and give him the new logical link.

(And the logical link send to the Target ID that probably you replace).

Hope it's helpful 🙂

0 Kudos

@ale.kinsbru hi guru ,

i followed the instruction , but i cant find how should be my link?

http://<HOST>:<PORT>/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm?saprole=ZR_CC0&crm-logical-link=ZSRV-SR...

like this?

thank you 🙂