cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to combine two cart line items under same promotion

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we have a multi-buy promotion, and qualifying count to be 3, so if we increase the quantity to 6 , then a separate line item is created by promotion engine, any suggestions , if possible, to combine these promotion line items into one and non-promotion line items as segregated.

Is there any possible situation to specify in promotion engine to set parameter.setCreateNewEntry(false) in promotion evaluation. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which hybris version do you use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Patrick

We are using hybris 5.7.0.x.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1002389
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In newer version you can use Target Bundle Rules to segregate line items. We are using 6.2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls suggest , Bundles and rules are applicable for Telco application and I'm looking for a solution on a b2c app.

former_member1002389
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What I mean was use Target Bundle Rules in Promotion Engine to achieve segregating line items. Promotion Engine is irrespective of B2C or Telco application. Give me your condition and will try to give you how you configure that condition in Promotion Engine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My only condition is to combine all the line items under single promotion , say multi-buy promotion triggers on 3 qualifying product, and we have say, more than one line item under same promotion, so I need to combine both the line items under same promotion, and segregate non-promotional items as they are. Also, considering that there can be more than one promotion on the cart, so combine that list of items as well.

Many thanks