cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the header screen when login to ISA USERADMIN?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to change the header area of useradmin after login. in standard it shows SAP as logo and E-Selling as text on that. but now my requirement is i need to change that to my clients logo and quote.

please help or any specify any document.

Regards,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

than look for index.jsp and start.jsp.

Actually I get a dialog box for login details when going for useradmin....I dont know which page you are talking about.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arshi,

If you have an access to isauseradmin can you please help me in finding out the Business Partners related FM.

path:

1)Login ISAUSERADMIN

2)Click on Create New Users Link

3)Give only Company field and click on GO. then it will take us to some jsp page.

my question is what is the FM that is triggering when we click on Go button?

can you plzz have a look at FM name if time concerns..

Thanks,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you are there on the login page for admin just append this(without quotes) to end of the url and it will give you the JSP name.

"?showmodulename=true"

Make the change to that JSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arshi,

I regularly uses this parameter. but my question is i am unable to find the login.jsp page throughout my application.

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) To replace header image :

go to folder "mimes" and replace the image "header.png" there.

2) To avoid displaying SAP logo :

go to "header.jsp" and "login.jsp" and comment below code

<div class="header-logo">

</div>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arshi/Srikanth,

I am able to change the text on header after looged in Main.jsp. But before logging in means in login.jsp i am unable to change the text, bcozz i am unable to find the login.jsp file in whole the folder i created while project creation...any suggestions or comments...

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth, thnks for early reply..if i need to replace new image instead of that can you plzz give me step by step process?

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The above mentioned process is correct.

Rather create a new one and point to that in the stylesheets and try instead of deleting the existing ones..

Srikanth.