cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture error log of any document of CRMD_ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know whether there is any Function Module which gives what all errors are there in any document of CRMD_ORDER.

For example, if ship-to-party field is missing in a document, so we get the error message as Enter Ship-to-party in application log. Is there any way to capture these errors? Is there any function module or table which stores these errors?

Please Help ! !

Regards,

Shailesh Jadhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have the GUID for the order you can go directly to FM APPL_LOG_READ_DB and put the order's GUID into the EXTERNAL_NUMBER field.

The returning MESSAGES table will list all the messages and at what level they are issued.

You may need to find the GUID directly from the crmc_orderadm_h table where the "Transaction ID" you see on the screen can be found in the field OBJECT_ID.

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.......That FM 'APPL_LOG_READ_DB' solved my problem.

Points Rewarded.....

Regards,

Shailesh Jadhav

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srikantan_j
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SFW_APPL_LOG is the Table for storing the application logs.

This might be useful to you

regards

Srikantan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikantan,

Thanks for the reply. I checked this table. It is empty. I don't think so it is useful for my problem.

What I want is that I want to write a report for which input will be document no. and I want to check what all error are existing for that particular document. How can I check what all errors are there in a document.

Regards,

Shailesh Jadhav

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

See if t-code SLG1 give the information you need.

If you enter CRM_DOCUMENT in object input field and execute it, it will give logs about all documents in the period you defined.

Regards,

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

What I want is that I want to write a report for which input will be document no. and I want to check what all error are existing for that particular document. How can I check what all errors are there in a document.

Regards,

Shailesh Jadhav

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

See if this helps you:

Check out Table BALHDR.

filter your select with:

OBJECT = 'CRM_DOCUMENT'

EXTNUMBER = your document guid.

And then, in the result see the indicators on fields MSG_CNT_AL.

If is not 0, it may have errors.

Regards,

Bruno