cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to avoid that component ICCMP_BTSHEAD is called instead of BT126H_APPT?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Normally when creating an Interaction Record the component ICCMP_BTSHEAD is called. But my problem is if I want to create an Interaction record as a follow-up document of a service ticket component: BT126H_APPT is called. Is it possible to change this?

Best Regards

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

In can manipulate that navigation in your navigation bar profile, by configuring the option 'Override Generic OP Mapping for component'.

Example:

Component name: <your source component>

Object Type: BT126_APPT

Obj. Action: Display

Use target ID: <checked>

Target ID: TBT110APPO

Hope that helps you a little more!

Kind regards,

Garcia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Garcia,

Do you know how can I find out the target ID? I can not find any entry.

To use the function u2018Override Generic OP Mapping for component' is it not necessary that there is a entry for this compoment in u2018Define Generic OP Mappingu2019 which can be u2018overridedu2019?

Thank you for your help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Garcia,

the Customize 'Define Generic OP Mapping' is used for defining the Navigation Bar Profile. In my case I am creating a Follow-Up Document of a Service Ticket. That means it is not possible to use the mentioned customizing as I am out of the navigation bar profile.

There must be another method where the called component is defined.

Have you got more ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answer of SAP:

ICCMP_BT_INR is an interaction center component. When creating a follow up document from UIU component BT116H_SRVO,

the UIU component BT126H_APPT has to be called. This is SAP Standard.

Question:

Anybody know to change that component BT126H_APPT is called? How to change the coding?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver,

Can you please share how did you achieve this.

Many Thanks,

Girish