cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error: "InvalidStorefrontPageError" in the browser console when trying to view the storefront in preview mode in smart edit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on integrating smart edit with our custom code base on hybris 6.3. the ant build and server startup went smooth and the smart edit login page comes up normally, i login to smart edit using different credentials than cmsmanager (another user is created in our project). when i click on either of the versions of content catalog, the site opens in the preview perspective in the smart edit. even after the site loads completely, i get a page loading symbol on the top, because of which i cannot do anything on the smart edit screen, when i see in the browser console, i get the error given in the attachment, since i am not very good at JavaScript/AngularJS or the sorts, i am unable to find what is causing this. could anyone please help me out?

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rizwan

I am also facing this issue. But in my case version is 6.4.0.2 and this issue is not OOB powerttols setup. Were you able to find the reason behind this?

Thanks Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Unfortunately no. this seems to be an issue coming from one of the JS scripts i.e. angular JS and more so it is in encrypted form. hence could not debug the root cause also. I am not sure where/how to get the original source code for that JS.

srinivasch9919
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi I am also facing same issue.Can you help us to fix the issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For solve this issue you just did to update yout CMSSite with this impex. The problem is because the smartedit can't find the storefront name.

UPDATE CMSSite ; uid[unique=true] ; previewUrl
 ; powertools       ; /yb2bacceleratorstorefront/?site=powertools

In my case the problem is for powertools store.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

I am also facing same issue. But i can able to resolved by adding following class attribute value for body tag

• smartedit-page-uid-${cmsPage.uid}

• smartedit-page-uuid-${cmsPage.uid}

saket_chiluveru
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you elaborate on how you fixed this issue ?