cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get Scale Value for ZSTD Condition type in IPC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ZSTD is a condition that has a scale. When I try to access it using prCondition.getConditionScale().getValue(), it is returning null. Could any one guide me what I am doing wrong here.

I have set the condition base for ZSTD from subtotal XWORKK, using prCondition.setConditionBase(val,prItem.getDocument().getDocumentCurrencyUnit())

Please help me why the scale value is being returned as null for ZSTD.

Thank you.

Regards

Ayub

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayub,

What is the quantity of the product you are ordering? What are the scales setup for this condition type?

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for replying. Once I set the Base value for the condition type ZSTD, the scale value is automatically being determined. The code I implemented was working fine. Then some changes were made in the table structure in the CRM. After these changes the code for ZSTD was not working. I informed the same to the person who made the changes, he reverted back the changes (ran some middleware routines)and everything started working again.

I have limited knowledge of CRM, the scale and the quantity of the product are taken automatically.I assume these changes are done at the CRM side. I am told the functionality and I implemt the java routine accordingly.

This issue is resolved.

I would appreciate if you could clarify one small doubt. Am I correct in assuming that scale is the range of values which the condition type can take? What is the relationship between condition base value and condition scale value for a particular condition.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Ayub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayub,

I dont have an exact idea on the scenario you have. Since it is a scale condition, the scale could be quantity or value. See http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40sr1/helpdata/en/7a/4c39ff4a0111d1894c0000e829fbbd/frameset.htm for more details.

The base value is determined on the basis of scale chosen.

I dont have written a routine for scale condition myself, I wrote what I think should happen.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for the reference article. Thanks for your guidence and prompt response!!

Best Regards

Ayub.