cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods determination: Mandatory pricing condition 0PR0 Missing - Pricing error

former_member205429
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi guys,

i tried creating Free goods in my sales order.

i used the below combination of Item category detrmination..

ZNSH + St.item = ZNQT                                 -> Sale order item detrmination

ZNSH + St.Item + Free goods + ZNQT = ZFGI - > Free goods determination

while creating sale order, free goods is determined for my product. but its throwing me an error as mentioned above..

How over i can save the sales order....

Can any one let me know how do i resolve this issue ....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

My guess here is that despite having a free goods condition it is marked as mandatoy or a priced condition in the pricing procedure and/or  in the condition type maintenance in the IMG. Can you please check this.

Best regards

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

You can either maintain price for the product for which you are getting 0PR0 error or else deactivate mandatory condition from pricing procedure.

To deactivate it, go to tx. crmd_order and open your sales order. Go to Header Overview tab and note down the pricing procedure. Go to SPRO - CRM - Basic Functions - Pricing - Define Settings for Pricing - Create Pricing Procedure, Select your pricing procedure, Click on control data. In the row which has 0PR0 as condition type, uncheck the 'mandatory' check box.

Let me know in case you still have doubts.

Best Regards,

Mangesh

former_member205429
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi mangesh,

I tried the way suggested by you uncheking the mandatory option. but still the problem persists..

pls find the config file attached... and help me !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

If you have unchecked the 'Mandatory' option as displayed in the attached file, u should not be getting the error again if you create a new/fresh sales order. The error will exist in already created sales order unless u add the product again which will lead to the determination of the pricing procedure afresh.

Are you still getting error in newly created sales order? If yes, then a temporary solution would be to click on the edit icon of the product in item AB. In the item overview page, under 'Price Details' AB, click on Add and select '0PR0' and enter a price for the same.

Or else, go to tx. commpr01, enter the product for which you are getting the error. Go to Conditions Tab, enter the condition type as '0PR0', select the sales area and enter the price.

But this being a free goods determination, i think this may lead to the determination of price of the goods, not sure if this will be the right solution. You can try and let me know.

Best Regards,

MG