cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Properties when Copying Configurations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm currently configuring many Business Roles and have several Role Configuration Keys that I am using to create Customer Configurations.  However when I copy a configuration the Field Labels revert to the Standard values which I was not expecting.  Is there a way to ensure that Field Labels are copied across when a Configuration is copied?

Thanks,

Jon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jorge_ocamposbenito
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

It depends of your SAP CRM release, from SAP CRM EHp2 you have this functionality.

But if you have another SAP CRM release (7.0, 7.01) you dont have this functionality and you have to use design layer.

If you want to change field labels across multiple views, you can use the design layer to consolidate the field changes. You define these settings in Customizing for UI Framework under  UI Framework Definition  Design Layer  .

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for the help.  Appreciated.  I'm using eHP3, and not sure how I missed this flag!

jorge_ocamposbenito
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

This screenshot is from SAP CRM EhP2, maybe in your system is missing to activate a Business function.

Best regards.

jorge_ocamposbenito
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

I think UI_FRW_2_DOCU maybe is the business function to be activated.

WebClient UI Framework Documentation - Business Functions for SAP Customer Relationship Management -...

Can I help you in another way?

Best regards.