cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Group for PCUI List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

Does somebody know if the method IF_CRM_BSP_MODEL_ACCESS_IL~GET_FIELDGROUP_VARIANT works for PCUI List ? i'm trying to use this method but doesn't work neither for a redefined MAC nor for the standard one.

Thanks.

SAP Addict !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In CRMC_BLUEPRINT_C, create a fieldgroup with a VARIANT, the same fieldgroup without variant (or with an other variant). Don't forget to generate this field group for each variant and without variant

In you method, add your logic to determine the correct variant and put it EV_FIELDGROUP_VARIANT.

You will get the selected variant of your fieldgroup on the screen.

Regards,

Frédéric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frederic.

Nope, doesn't work. I have created my field group (which in my case is SRC_ITEM_LIST for the PCUI apllication CRMD_BUS2000112 CRM 5.0) with variants them have generated again the field group but in my class the method IF_CRM_BSP_MODEL_ACCESS_IL~GET_FIELDGROUP_VARIANT is not called.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using this to change the layout of the screen in the Account application and it is working fine.

What is your MAC?

Regards,

Frederic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frederic.

The MAC i'm using is CL_CRM_BSP_AM_ITEMTBME_1O. I know it works for screens but for Multi Selection List and also Lists elements doesn't work. I guess i have to search for a OSS Note.

Any ideas ?

Regards.