cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Trail, What am i doing wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I m new in Hybris and try to complete the 5.4 Core Trail. Untli now (point 6/7(testing)) every other step befor worked after some trys. Now i stack here with this Error. Thx for the help

Class not found de.hybris.platform.cuppytrail.impl.DefaultStadiumServiceIntegrationTest java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: de.hybris.platform.cuppytrail.impl.DefaultStadiumServiceIntegrationTest at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at org.ee.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.loadClass(RemoteTestRunner.java:685) at org.ee.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.loadClasses(RemoteTestRunner.java:421) at org.ee.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:444) at org.ee.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:675) at org.ee.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:382) at org.ee.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:192)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could try checking your project explorer to add missing referenced folder paths or make sure Ee did not remove import statements from the top of your classes.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I fixed it. In the Build Path I had an Error Thanks for the reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

CAn you show us your folder structure????