cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while enhancing a Window.

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have enhanced the component BT111S_OPPT the view Result but when I am trying to enhance the window MainWindow, it is giving me the followin two errors :-

1> Context cannot be enhanced

2> Generation of derivation classes failed.

When I am clicking the long text beside the first error, the following information is showing up :

MESSAGE No. - BSP_WD_TOOLS094

Diagnosis - The implementation of method WD_CONTEXT_CREATE, which is used to generate the context, does not match the expected code pattern. Therefore the automatic exchange of the context class is not possible.

System Response - The enhancement is terminated.

I have searched OSS notes with the message number but found no result. Can anyone help me out of this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to reactivate the controller and if necessary the context class of the window. Go to the Z-class that got generated and do a syntax check. Fix the possible errors and reactivate. You would be good to go.

Regards

Prasenjit

0 Kudos

Didn't help.. I just manually created the Z Class for all the controller and context node and copy pasted the code from an enhanced Window of a different component to the WD_CREATE_CONTEXT method of my Window controller class and made necessary changes to point it to the Z context class. That worked. I just not have to manually add the custom plug details in the Repository.xml from SE80 manually whenever I have to create a custom plug for this Window. I am marking this Thread as solved.

ajaya_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just want to know...why there is a need to enhance the Main window?