cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in SMW02 BDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have the problem when synhchonized from R3 to CRM , there is the bdoc error. and data did not updated in CRM. I check in SMW02 , but i don't know which field was error. How can I check in CRM. what is the field error and make the data not updated.

Please kindly advise.

Thank you and best regards,

Vimol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vimol,

For you to know the error, you should know the Bdoc type first.

All the objects are associated with the Bdoc types. for example If you are replicating BP, you have Bdoc types like BUPA_MAIN, BUPA_REL,

You can also monitor the Queue.

SMQ1 is for Outbound Q monitoring

SMQ2 is for Outbound Q monitoring

Hope this will help you.

Cheers,

Srinivasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I can check in SMQ1 or SMQ2 . However, I don't know which field has the problem. Because when synchonize , there are some BDOC error. I never know how can check which field is error.

Please kindly advise.

THank you and best regards,

VImol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimol,

Try debugging the BDOC.

- Block the ECC outbound queue in transaction smqr (or smqs),

- Make sure that the RFC users that are used to communicate between the SAP systems are in dialog mode,

- Enter the CRM* queue: using the debug button of the queue, you should be able to jump into CRM in a debugging session.

-There are 2 Function Modules (dont remember the name) which receive data from ECC. You can see the data transferred in their importing parameters.

Hope it helps.

Lokesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimol,

Can you share with us the error message that you are getting while replicating ?

regards,

Muralidhar Prasad.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Liju,

Could you please tell us your email address, I will send the screen to you.

Best regards,

Vimol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimol,

Which object is giving the problem? BP / Order? what is the scenario which you are trying to synch?

Also, while giving the details from SMW02 - give me the "State" & "Context" too. That will help analyse the data.

Also, when you are checking - check the full loops - inboud & outbound queues in both R3 & CRM (SMQ2, SMQ1). Also check the dumps (ST22) in both sides. You should get some clue.

If not, give the details & I could help.

Regards,

Liju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lokesk,

May I ask, for RFC user to synchonize from R/3 to CRM can use the service user , not dialgo. Is it possilbe/?

Please advise.

Vimol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimol,

It is possible, give me your mail id. I will send you a document with the screenshots of the steps on how to debug a Bdoc.

Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lokesh,

Please kindly send to my email : aabb55@yahoo.com

Vimol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lokesh,

Could you send it to me also to my mail tpetit70@hotmail.com

Thanks,

TPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is a good suggest,you can check the error entry use the button which name show bedoc meg errors,it can supply the information of this error,I think these information will help you to analyse this error.again the reason of bdoc error is not only in crm but also in the r3 ,so you must check the full loops .