Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in Mail Form: Academic titles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have included the fields

1. Title_Key and

2. Title_Aca1 from the BP_Structures in my mail form.

My mail form is in a different language. Thus, the requirement is to have the Title and Academic Title in the other language.

I have maintained the entries in the other language too.

Even if i log in in another language, the Title is taken as (Mr.) or (Ms.)instead of (Herr) or (Frau)

Thus, i want to know, why this is happening and how can i solve this issue. Am i missing something in customization or in maintaining any flag for the language etc.

Thanks,

Kedar

Edited by: Kedar Toraskar on May 30, 2008 11:35 AM

Edited by: Kedar Toraskar on May 30, 2008 11:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

check in BP for perferred communication language

mostly it is in (EN) english try to change this

Regards

Manohr

Edited by: Manohar R on May 30, 2008 12:23 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to implement the BAdI: Determine Language and Address version. The path for the same is

IMG -> CRM -> Marketing -> Marketing Planning and Campaign Management -> Campaign Execution -> BAdI: Determine Language and Address version

Regards,

Deepak

srikantan_j
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

The language priority in the mail form, during the campaign execution are as given below:

- For Person (B2C Scenario)

Prio 1. the field 'Correspondence lang.' in business partner 'Address' field group 'Detail information'

Prio 2. The field 'Language' in the business partner 'Address' data, field group 'Name'.

Prio 3.Log-on language.

- For Organization (B2B Scenario)

Prio 1. The field 'Language' in the business partner 'Address' data, field group 'Communication'.

Prio 2.Log-on language

- For Contact person for organization (B2B)

Prio 1. The field 'Correspondence lang.' in business partner (contact person) 'Central data' -> 'Detail information'. Same language are displayed on the 'Relationship' screen, field 'Language' on the 'Details' data to the relationship, field group 'Communication'.

Prio 2. The 'Relationship' data for business partners, field 'Language' on the 'Detail' data to the relationship , field group 'Company'. (= communication language of organization)

Prio 3. The field 'Language' in the business partner (contact person) 'Address' data, field group 'Name'.

Prio 4.Log-on language.

Please check whether you have maintained languages correspondingly

For more information on this, refer to SAP Notes 708355.

regards

Srikantan