cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhance Product Search Criteria with Functional Location and Serial number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Despite of searching in sdn and google am still bit confuse abt adding custom search fields to PRD01QR/SearchHelp Component/view.I appended structure CRMT_PRIL_QUERY_ADVSEARCH_PROD with fields Zfunctional location and zserial number.After appending that fields to structure i have find that fields in that structure bit not in configuration.After checked in sdn i found that it was because of set types determination for that added attributes.

Can any one tell me the process of adding attributes to the settypes and can any one tell me that how to make that fields available for search criteria to search BOM of the product?

Can anyone give me the needed detailed steps for this?

Points reward able...

Regards,

Shravani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The steps that you have followed are correct. You have already extended the search structure.

Only thing you need to do is generate the configuration for the new set type for WebUI using the transactions CRMM_UIU_PROD_GEN and CRMM_UIU_PROG_CONFIG.

Later you can add the new fields available in the configuration to the UI assignment block for product search.

Regards,

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prajith,

Thanks for your reply,

I have tried with CRMM_UIU_PROD and CRMM_UIU_PROG_CONFIG,but it is asking  for settype id,whether i didnt created any settypes.Even i tried to create settype id in txn comm_attrset after that i have to maintain that in txn code COMM_HIERARCHY.But am nt getting how to assign these set type to heirarchy and i manually added the attributes to the design layer by copying the SAP     

design object in SPRO,but it was in vain.

Can u please explain the steps to over come this problem.

ur time appreciable.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shravani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me in this scenario.Am waiting for your suggestions.

Thanks,

Shravani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravani,

Hope you have solved your issue.

I am having the similar issue, please let me know if you have solved the issue. Here I am trying to add Product Group2 to the product search view.

I have added the fields to the CRM** structure and I see field available in PRD01QR/Search, but I don't see the field in the UI Configuration available field list. I even added set type and Attribute for the new field(product group2).

I even tried creating the configuration using the tcode CRMM_UIU_PROD_CONFIG, I don't even see the new configuration created. Anyway, it also no use.

UI Component: PRD01QR

View: Search

Thanks,

Chandra

Answers (0)