cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling Working Hours facet under People

sathishg
Advisor
Advisor

How do you enable the WORKING HOURS facet under PEOPLE work center. I tried to scope in time entry but this did not enable this facet.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

This is currently not possible. It used to be possible with Resource Scheduler scoping question. However Resource Scheduler has since been deprecated. After release 2211, the employee working hours facet will be enabled in the employee TI as well if "dynamic visit planning" (DVP) is scoped.

***Note:Please note a separate license (SAP Sales and Service Core, Visit Pl.) is required before you can add Dynamic Visit Planning to your project.

Hope this answer your query, please do set the post as 'Answered'.

Best Regards,

Ankush Pashine.

0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

I can see Working Hours facet under People:

Check if you have this facet hidden in Adaptation and let me know your findings.

Thank you.

Regards,

Gabriel

0 Kudos

Working Hours is maintained at Employee level. You will find it as a facet in the Employee Business Object, which is under the People Workcentre.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards,

Jameel

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jameel,

I know its an old post but were you able to find a solution to this issue? We are on SAP C4C 2211 version, i am not able to find working hour under employee BO.

Thanks

Atif

0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

It is still the same as before. People -> Employees -> Working Hours.

Make sure the working hours facet is not hidden through adaptation. Here is an example from one of our sandbox environments

Further info here: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_CLOUD_FOR_CUSTOMER/5f35ee8b31e44f2786d7c2696defa2f6/78a2d7f1fd5249cda3...

Regards,

Jameel

0 Kudos

We are facing the same Problem.

It seems that this one came with 1702, because before this on other tenants this is working still fine.

On new tenants, I can't see the tab!

Any Idea?

0 Kudos

Hello Holger,

Check my answer below.

--> Check if you have this facet hidden in Adaptation

Let me know if it worked for you.

Thank you.

former_member189296
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sattish,

Can you share the screenshot? Because this facet is a part of Employee screen and is nowhere concerned with the scoping.

Regards,

Saurabh