cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee relationship not getting updated in BP Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created Bp's of the Role ' Employee' and asigned them to the Organization structure. But the problem is I am not able to view the relationship assignment in the relationship tab.

Thanks and regards...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ashish_nagpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in order to see the relationship u ned to mainatin it at both side ,the org and employee both

because ur org is also a BP

do this ,u will have what u desired

best regards

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to assign organisation ( which is also created as Business partner in role BUP004 ) seperately in relationship tab page of your business partner ( which you have created as employee )

Regards,

PD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for the reply...

When I go to the Relationship tab in Business Partner Transaction and try to create a relationship using category ' IS AN EMPLOYEE OF' or 'HAS AN EMPLOYEE'. I am getting the following error 'Maintenance possible via Org Management' . However i have assigned the BP to the organization unit in the Orgmodel.

Thanks & Regards

ashish_nagpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

just mainatining as BP is not enough ,u need to maintain it as USER in org too

then go inside the org and there in maintain the relationship as has employee

and within the person maintain as is the employee of

best regards

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are missing basic settings. The stepwise procedure is like this.

1. Create a BP in the BP role "Employee". I think you have already done that. (Please ensure that the BP is created in the role of Employee.

2. Go to Identification tab and put the relevant username over there.

3. Click on relationship data to establish whatever relationship you want to establish.

Regards,

Deepak