cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading missing Material data to CRM (Sales Area)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Material 'X' is already extended to sales area 1000/10/20 in ECC, but it's not extended in CRM.

Is it possible to make a request download of this material so it also downloads / synchronizes missing data to CRM ?

Haseeb.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Zafer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Haseeb,

It's possible to define request from r3ar2. By this way you can download missing material ECC to CRM.

Regards,

Zafer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zafer,

I tried that already, but when I download the request (object type MATERIAL), it goes into waiting state immediately.

Haseeb.

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Haseeb,

Queues are in waiting state?. What about the bdoc?.

While you extended the material to the sales area, have you done the corresponding configuration in CRM side also to match the data with?.

Thanks,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Yes the corresponding configuration is already in place. Any material created now in that specific sales area is replicating to CRM without an issue.My concern is only with old material data which is not extended and needs update.

I have found the R&R queues are released but the demon is on hold, i'll start it again and update this thread.

Haseeb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue was resolved, initial replication of Material had to be carried out and it updated all materials.

Answers (0)