cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download DNL_CUST_CND Successful or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have been downloading the objects DNL_CUST_CND and DNL_CUST_CNDALL. In R3AM1 (Monitor Objects), both Objects have status GREEN. But when I look in SLG1 (Display Logs) I see a lot of items with Problem Class Medium and 3 items with Problem Class Important (message : "Determination of values for application was interrupted").

I assume I have to correct the errors in the SLG1 log, or can I just proceed?

Any suggestions about the "Determination of values for application was interrupted" error? I cannot find any information on it.

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when u are trying to download using objects DNL_CUST_CND and DNL_CUST_CNDALL. In R3AM1 ,in r3 your sending q must be uninteruptted in sqm1,so that recievers will not have any diversions .

secondly during download process ,r3 tables pertaining to these object tables should not be changed or modified.

hence if u r getting below message ,u will have re-run the download object.

i have faced this problem and same message.

reward if helps !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reaction. R3 tables are not being changed or modified, I am the only user in the R3 system. I don't know exactly what you mean with SMQ1 queue uninterupted, but my queue is registered and seems to work fine. Any other suggestions?

Regards,

Jeroen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeroen,

Look for the errors in SLG1, Some times it gives error like Table /SAPCND/T685 has been posted in the database with errors or converting FIELD_TIMESTAMP into table. For these general errors reffer to the oss note 314542.

If the error mentioned in SLG1 is not relevent for your conditions then you can move ahed.

<b>Reward points if it helps!!</b>

Best regards,

Vikash.