cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Shipping Transaction from CRM sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are on CRM 7.0 EP1.In IC_AGENT role in sales oder,under the Shipping Transactions assignment block , I see the delivery document and goods movement document. when I click on it, it gives me a error: "Mapped logical system ERP is missing in tcode crms_ic_cross_sys "

I added the ERP entry in the tcode with the url and all. It solved the issue and I can now navigate to the ERP delivery and goods move ment doc.

Question : In crms_ic_cross_sys tcode , I have multiple mapplings, how does the system know that for delivery document and good movement doc, the logical system ERP should be used.where is this customizinf maintained

I tried to look at the transaction launcher config, but I was not able to find the link from transaction launcher to navigation profile or business role.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Swapnil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vanessa_donegan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Swapnil,

The destination is passed from the document flow which holds the logical system of the document. The ITS then uses the config in CRMS_IC_CROSS_SYS to call the ERP site. Previoulsy it was only possible to connect to one ERP site but note 1615096 has allowed connection to multple ERP sites. The logsys passed for the application document flow is used to map to the exact ERP location if more than one exists.

I hope this explains the process.

Kind regards,

Vanessa