cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Load R/3 to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have defined CRM as a Leading System , now we only create lead in CRM and Through XI create an order in R3 for that particular lead, as per the business process. Data is frequently updated in the Order manually in R3. Can the same data be updated in Lead in CRM. Pls suggest your valuable inputs.......

Regards,

Prudhvi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

Thanks for ur reply and suggestion. Our process in CRM ends after a particular status is set to the Lead ( Like "hot lead) and then its transffered to R3 through XI and an order is created in R3.

I understand that as SAp standard funtionality its not possible for data exchange between lead and an order(R3). but if we can customize it then how complex would it be and how do we do it?

Pls suggest

Regards,

Prudhvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prudhvi,

I am not sure whether I have understood your question or not. So if you can elaborate your question bit more it will be easy for us to answer/

Let me try, The middleware doesnot support the exchange of the Lead with R/3 system. The concept is that Once you Identify the hot lead you convert it to opprtunity and then from opp to orders, and at that point of time data goes to R/3.

<b>Reward points if it helps!!</b>

Best regards,

Vikash.