cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta download for pricing conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can some one explain me how to set the delta download for particular Condition types from r/3 to crm?

Senario: In our project Delta download is activated and one condtion type(zxcc) is getting download by deltadownload in crm.

Now i want to add some more condition types in delta download like PR00,K004,ZBSO,ZCSS, now these are downloading

by initial download(manually).

how can i set this restriction in delta download? So how can i download only particular condtion types by delta download?

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

shoki.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichaelNe
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

for the download of condition master data you use objects like DNL_COND_Axyz (xyz - number of condition table) and so you basically extract records on condition table level. If you like to restrict the records from a condition table to certain condition types you would need to specify the filter settings for the download object accordingly, e.g. by maintenance of a filter for the field KSCHL (= condition type).

Hope this helps to address your requirement.

Best Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i set filter in delta download??

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichaelNe
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

the filter in the download object is applied for initial and delta download. So you should be able to restrict the download as required.

Best Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michale,

what u said is right we have same download object for both downloads delta and initial but my requirement is different...

You clarify on thing if i set the same filter for delta and initial downloads,how can i differentiate them because my output result is different for initial download and delta downlaod for same download object???

I have one condition downlaod object (DNL_COND_A004) which is used for initial downlaod in that we are downlaoding all condition types ,at same downlaod object we want to fix as delta downlaod and in this case we want to restrict for some condition types. In delta we want activate for only some values(condition types).

hope u understand senario.

pls suggest......

shoki.