cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug the sap script, to check the flow , got in the sapscript debugger but

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i need to Debug the sap script, to check the flow , activated teh sap script debugger also put a break point in the program but the script is onl y debugging it is not going to the print program even thogh ihve put a break point

Arora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u wnat to debug the script we can approch in three ways.

1.By using the predefined program RSTXDBUG

2. By putting the breakpoint in print program.

3.se71-> utilities> activate debugger through the scripts it should also work out to debug directly

Rgds,

P.Naganjana Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

q answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naveen

pls can u reply to the points though ur solution solved my purpose still f u ca throw more light on it

arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nishant,

another way to debug the scripts is

se71-> utilities> activate debugger through the scripts it should also work out to debug directly

and regarding the above program do one thing go to se38 and give the program name and check the documentation for the program it will let u know lot of things..

Regards,

GUDURI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naveen

i am doing like this AS I TOLD EARLIER IN MY FIRST MSG I AM only going to form and utilities activate debugger and also set up break point in the PRINT PROGRAM AND EXECUTING THE TRANSACTION WHICH CALL THE PRINT FORM AND PROGRAM BUT IT DOES NOT GOES TO PROGRAM IT ONLY DEBUG STHE SCRIPT ONLY?

ARORA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nishant,

Try to use the executable program

RSTXDBUG to debug the scripts

It should workout for you

Regards,

GUDURI

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks naveen it solved the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naveen

can u eloborate more on this program and its use...

also is there anyother way to debug the sap scritp

and why when i am trying the breakpoint in teh print program of mine it is not gong there only script is being debugged?

arora