cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOMER_H fields not getting saved on saved of service request .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALl ,

I have an issue which is happening in the development system but works fine in the QUality and Production system .

When i create a service request ,fill in all the details and save it it creates fine .when i edit the service request the the customer_h fields vanishes.

Basically on save of the service request CUSTOMER_H fields are not getting saved and in CRMD_CUSTOMER_H table there are no entries created.SO on edit when it tries to read the data from DB it doesnt find it .The same code works fine in Quality .

Is there a configuration or setting which can affect this .Any suggestion is welcome.

Regards

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

praveen_kumar194
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to find out the reason , why it is able to call the FM in q , not in dev. may you can have look at the call stack and see is there any condition is failing in dev which is causing a skip to the call to the FM. it may help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

This is an update FM so we cant see the call stack ...atleast no usefull inf.

Harish.

praveen_kumar194
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you save, are there values at the context node level in that corresponding entity at UI level in the DEV system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Have you checked whether parameter WCF_IGNORE_ENHANCEMT is assigned to your user in SU3 in your dev. system ?

Rgds,

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

No .This is not set as X. And this is a standard process .So i am thinking there is some issue with the update process  as i see VBMOD table empty in dev and has some entries in Q. Trying to figure out the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

That parameter doesn't work with X, the value should not be 'A' anyway there could be some other issue as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALl ,

I debugged it a further and checked the behaviour in Q(where it is working) and in Dev(Not working).

Update FM CRM_CUSTOMER_H_UPDATE_DU doesnt get trigerred in development .

What can possiblu cause this to not get triggered.

Regards

Harish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I put a break point before commit and see VBMOD and VBDATA has any values .But they are never filled .This may be the reason .

Is any body aware what can possibly have gone wrong here .

Regards

Harish Rai .

+91 9886470880

former_member198837
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

In which FM you have written code to same the CUSTOMER_H fields data.

Can you please check whether that FM is registered in crmc_event_cust table.

Check the entries in this table wrt OBJ_NAME = 'CUSTOMER_H' in dev and quality systems.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik ,

These fields have been added by AET  and we are not explicitly calling any FM .

The FM CRM_CUSTOMER_H_UPDATE_DU gets called by standard itself.

Also crmc_event_cust table is for event callback .We have not registered any event in EVENT .This is just the standard flow.

Regards

Harish.