cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRMD_IM_ML_HEAD and CRMD_EMAIL_LIST update

Former Member
0 Kudos

All:

I have created campaign with two business partner in target group. One business partner has valid email and other invalid email. When i execute the campaign, i see in both tcode: CRMD_EMAIL_LIST, the Status field display 'Contact Achieved'

Also in In the table CRMD_IM_ML_HEAD, following fields has following values

SUM_SUC_MAILS - this field has value '2'

SUM_HARD_BOUNCES -- this field has value '0'

SUM_SOFT_BOUNCES -this field has value '0'.

However when in goto SOST and check the mail status i see one email (with incorrect email id) has Status: Error message.

My question is , in order to update SUM_HARD_BOUNCES and SUM_SOFT_BOUNCES in CRMD_IM_ML_HEAD and CRMD_EMAIL_LIST, do i need to configure Bounce Management provided in the link : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/en/8f/039b709dd244b8a60a088edf7b67af/frameset.htm

If yes, Whic action i should use, i see SAP provides following four standard actions:

(Bounce: Address Data Update)

(Bounce: Status (Default 2)/ELM Update)

(Bounce: Status (Default 5)/ELM Update)

(Bounce: Manual Verification (WebClient))

Do i need to create new action to update these tables? or is there any other way to address this problem?

Any inputs are highly appreciated?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

I tried to send direct message but there was an issue in it so replied to you already answered question sorry for that.

I am facing the same issue where for bounce emails soft or hard the SUM_SOFT_BOUNCE adn SUM_HARD_BOUNCE is not updating and in the header table and the status also not updating in Item table.

Please help incase you got the solution.

Thanks,

Prem