Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM WEBClient - The same screen-menu appears for different Business Roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working with CRM 2007 and are facing the following problem:

After starting the CRM WEBClient , a screen with two Business Roles appears: u2018SALESPROu2019 and u2018SERVICE PROu2019 (because in my User I have added the roles: SAP_CRM_UIU_SRV_PROFESSIONAL & SAP_CRM_UIU_SLS_PROFESSIONAL).

I select the one of the two roles (e.g. SALESPRO) and then I choose u2018backu2019 and select the other Role (SERVICEPRO) but the same screen appears with the menu from SERVICEPRO .

I noticed that the menu that appears has to do with which business role I select first.

Do you have any ideas what could be the problem?

Best Regards,

Roula

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to do it other way by assigning your user id to the CRM business roles under Org management.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thirumala,

Could you please guide me how to do this?

Thank you in advance,

Roula

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Roula,

The reason behind seeing the same screen is that SAP doesnt support the change of Business Role in a session by using the back button. Though youmight be able to goto the first page by using Back button but still you wont be able to select the second role.

This was the same case with CRM5.0,you couldnt login with a different profile by using back button.

The ideal way is to close the browser.Login again and then select a different role.

Award points if it helps.

Thanks,

Anand