cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM SALES ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am at client's place and it is very urgent issue...

While creating a Sales order after entering all the mandatory fields once you are saving the sales order then it is not show ing any errors in the Header document but in the 'STATUS' tab page it is showing that 'System status contains errors". The system status will remain "OPEN' state only. Once you come back from the Sales order and if you re-enter the Ship-to-Party then the sales order is saving properly and every thing is working fine.

Can any one tell me what might be the solution for this ticket.

Shore you will get the reward points if the answer helps.

thanks in advace.

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashish_nagpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i guess the problem is with your status profile which you are using inside yopur transaction.

check it and state it like whatever status you are using

see whenever the sales order is created the status is al;ways completed when all the phase inside the sales order are completed that is the complete cycle

the system status is always set to be completed or rejected once the complete sales cycle has been stated

but still you can use these t codes to chweck the system ststues for the transactions

BSVW,BSVZ

still check your status profile and document history completely ,it will serve your purpose

best regards

ashish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I appreciate your fast reply,

I have checked the partner determination, incompleteness procedure and also status profile but i have not found any mistake from them all are working fine. But i have found one thing that when i am entering the sales transaction for the first time the system status is in 'OPEN' only but once again when i delete the ship-to-party from the already created sales transaction and re-enter the same ship-to-party number then the sales transaction is working fine the system status then it is 'RELEASED' and all the functionalities are working fine.

Can any one tell me what exactlly the problem will be if you know the solution tell me in detail.

Useful answers will be awarded with forum points.

Regards,

venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat

r u getting the error only in sales order or in all transactions

Check the Partner Processing, incompletion log, and also particular status profile which will solve ur problem

Regards

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

check the pratner function producer that u assign to your transction type...may be ur not maintaing the properly check it once agin

Regards

VM