cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Marketing Campaign Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a user status profile. After I choose this profile in a campaign, the user status as well as the system status are displayed. So how can the system status be hidden? I read in some threads that this is not possible?! But it is very confusing for the user this way. So, is there a way to make it possible?

After changing the status (in ePortal), the previous status remain displayed in the status field (e.g. I have a campaign with the status "Created; Approved; Rejected"). I also checked SAP demo system; here it is configured the same. Is it possible to customize a campaign, so that just one status (e.g. "Created") is shown?

Regards,

G.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

U can do the same form user status configuration, in here you provide upper count and lower count against each status, which means that only status between lower and upper count are visible and rest are not.

Best Regards,

Pratik Patel

<b>Reward with Points!</b>

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had the same requirement few months ago but I didn't find any solution. In my case I choose to extend the marketing BADI in order to make some checks with system status for example.

Regards

Javier Merino