cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM internet sales and R/3 internet sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

For using one of the two options, will I need the WAS and Enterprise Portal? In this case this two modules has yet the iViews (Business Packages) and I don't to develop anything?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The enterprsie portal provides navigation and iview as frame for the PCUI application.The iview only contains the URL to the WAS with the corresponding BSP Applcation CRM_BSP_FRAME and the parameters like the specific application account management and view.The WAS delivers the complete PCUI Application.The browser communicates directly with the WAS for server round trips by the PCUI Application..The business packages are compressed files containing all roles,worksets,ivews etc...So WAS is required to communicate with the portal also am not sure whether the same applies to SAP R/3.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natarajan,

We are trying to use the CRM Internet Sales Application through the Enterprise Portal. We are running to some issues and had a couple of questions for you:

1. What is a test URL we can use that would go straight to the WAS (not the Portal WAS) to make sure it is installed correctly?

2. What is the default path setting in the Portal System object to make connectivity to the CRM_BSP_FRAME app? We have "sap/bc/bsp/sap/" is that right?

3. In the Portal system object, what exact fields do we need to satisfy? WAS? ISA? or both? Our port is 8000 for the WAS is it the same for the ISA if we need to fill that field?

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David

Enter se80.

Select BSP application

Type in CRM_BSP_FRAME as id of the BSP application

Press the glass icon

Open folder"Pages with Flow Logic"

Select page "select.htm"

Click on right mouse button and choose TEST.

I hope it helps

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use CRM 4.0 Internet Sales with WAS but are not using Enterprise Portal. I think Enterprise Portal is an option but not a requirement. I'm not sure about R/3 Internet Sales, but I assume it would also allow both options.