Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM - Certification

manisha1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have almost 2.5 yrs experience as a Client Relationship Manager in one of the prestigious Telecom company. My main profile runs around building relationship with the clients and generate revenues. I use CRM also as a part of my Job profile as an end user, mainly to raise the contracts and other functions like creation of BP's, etc..

Now I'm planning to do SAP CRM certification and for this I might have to leave my job also..Please tell is this worth or its a huge risk...

Also are there any other ways where I can get some discount from Siemens to do certifications.

Looking forward for your reply.. If I get useful tips I would reward points.

If your feel like sending a email feel free to send to manishkumar.a@gmail.com

Regards

Manish

View Entire Topic
usman_ahmad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all there is no need to leave your job to do certification.You can prepare for your first certification in three months I will recommend you to do following modules

1.Marketting and Campaign management (its an easier one )

2.Interaction center web client (very good market for this module)

I think these two are enough to get into SAP world.THANX

Kind Regards

Usman Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've done MBA(IT/Systems) and has been working in Business Development(Pre-Sales), SAP Practice for the past 1 year. Now if i want to get into SAP CRM, can I take up the SAP CRM Foundation (TCRM 10) according to this link from SAP site?

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certroles/certificationrole.epx?context=FFC760B8...

Would this really help me getting a break into SAP CRM either in the current organization or others? The course in Siemens costs abt 1.6lacs(excluding taxes).Please suggest if I should spend so much for the course (which i wouldn't mind,provided there is an advantage) or choose some other way/wait for some more time/something else.

I request you to kindly guide me regarding this.

Thanx in advance.

Edited by: Jeevani on Mar 17, 2008 6:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jeevani,

If you want Configuration experience, I know of a company in Brussels that will give you CRM IDES access via VPN for 200 eu per month (3-6) months sign up is required though.

Regards,

James

ajloren2000@yahoo.com