Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a service request with the Account confirmed filled out

andreamazzanti
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi all, I'm working on an IC scenario where we have to create a Service Request based on: functional location and customer.

This is the process steps:

1) search for the functional location (FL) and confirm it

2) confirm the account of the FL (we have a list of account related to the FL, partner function)

3) create a service request referring to the FL and the Account confirmed in the prev-step

My need is to find an automatic way to replicate the FL and the Account prev-confirmed directly into the Service Request, without repeat the search.

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Andrea,

Considering functional location is a partner function in the service request, we can maintain a relationship between the account and the FL in the master data of the account. once this relationship is maintained confirm the account and then with help of partner determination procedure the automatic determination of Functional location w.r.t. the account is possible in the service request.

andreamazzanti
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav, thanks for your replay. Your idea is good, but unfortunately our process is a little different. We have to manage with the FL, that is the central item of the Service Request, and with one of the several partner function of the FL.

So, first, the Agent has to search the FL and then confirm the right Account between the FL's partner (each time we have to create a service request, the Customer could be one of the FL's partner function). Now, I'm investigating if with a Badi, I can transfer the FL confirmed with the Account Identification, directly into the Service Request.

Interaction Center WebClient->Business Transaction->Service Ticket->BADI: Product Assignment for creation of Service Items

Thanks.

BR,

Andrea.

Answers (0)