cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correspondence lang 'EN' issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are replicating BPs from ECC to CRM and vice versa. Although the replication works fine we are facing a very strange issue :-

- BPs (Person) can be created in ECC without corr. lang = EN

- These BPs get replicated to CRM fine

- However, when we change the same BP in CRM, it comes back to ECC but with an error message "Mandatory param missing"

- On debugging we found out that Corr. lang EN is missing

My query :-

When ECC allows us to create a BP without the corr. lang, then why does it check for the same when it comes in from CRM ?

Thanks,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe looks like a stupid question but, the BP in CRM has the corr. language informed?

Cheers!

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if I understand your question correctly, but Yes if we create a new BP in CRM then it has corr. lang = EN (by default). Standard sets this somewhere.

We can resolve the issue with an enhancement in WebUI, but are looking to resolve it in a better way (I mean Std. way without any enhancement)

Thanks,

Ashish

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What I tried to say is, if you replicated the BP from ECC to CRM if you checked the language value got also replicated(?). What you are expecting is the standard behaviour, if it's not working is very possible that is a custom development which interfeferes with that...