Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy routine for opportunity

former_member198132
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I  click on Copy of opportunity button, New opportunity should take some data from  old opportunity . For this I have implemented the BADI CRM_COPY_BADI with filter value OPPT.

Also configured as per the below thread .

http://scn.sap.com/thread/844822

But still when do debugs , it is not going into debugg mode when I do copy of the opportunity.

Please help me this.

regards,

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajayram,

If you have done all the necessary configuration settings, it should work. When you say it does not stop in debug mode, which method of the BAdI are you setting a breakpoint into? I didn't go through the SDN link you've mentioned but I see that it mentions something about DOC_FLOW. In case you are expecting the debugger to stop in method DOC_FLOW of the BAdI, then it won't happen because you are copying an Opportunity here and not creating a follow-up document. Document flow entry is created only when you create a follow-up from one transaction to another.

I hope you have done the Copy Control configuration settings in IMG and also maintained the filter value for your combination of source and target transaction types.

SPRO > Customer Relationship Management > Transactions > Basic Settings > Copying Control for Business Transactions

Regards,

KA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you set a breakpoint in class CL_EXITHANDLER method GET_INSTANCE you should be able to see which badis are called. Maybe it is even no transaction type OPPT but a custom transaction type.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner