cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Studio: Error while uploading HTML-Mail

PietzschmannRob
Participant

Hello Community,

We created a new mail for the SAP Marketing system and want and want to upload it. Every time we tried this, the error message occurs that the “Email contains script functions.” but it does not contain any script code. So I tried to upload a template that I already successfully uploaded a few months ago. Nevertheless, there the same error appeared. Finally, I tried uploading the files to another SAP Marketing system and it worked fine.

Does anybody has any idea what could cause this issue?

Kind regards,

Robert

PietzschmannRob
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

we now know that the problem is caused by the ClamAV Virus Scan Profile.

Unfortunately, we cannot find a solution for this problem, because it seems that there are only SAP Notes for older versions of SAP_CUAN (130 and 120, but not 140).

Is there any manual activity that has been done to use ClamAV with SAP Marketing?

Kind regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

PietzschmannRob
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tobias,

i think this is not the problem, because i can upload the files to another SAP Marketing system without any problems. In addition, the same error sometimes occurs when saving a landing page.

Kind regards,

Robert

SCHNEIDERT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

okay then you maybe have to open an incident. But just to mention, for me the issue only occured in productive system. But never for landing pages.

That's really strange.

Maybe you can let us know if you found a solution.

BR Tobias

SCHNEIDERT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

robertpiet I found something important in my documentation that I forgot to mention:

When I removed any of the comments in the template and uploaded it to Marketing Cloud it initially worked and the error message was not displayed.

After I made a change and tried to save (or check the mail) the error message was shown again and I had no idea where it was coming from. So I switched to the HTML tab in the email-editor and found that the system automatically inserts the following comment in the body:

That caused the error again. After removing it worked properly.

Goog luck and kind regards! 🙂

Tobias

SCHNEIDERT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi robertpiet,

I've had the same issue some time ago.

Does your email contain any comments (some thing like that <!-- this is a comment -->) ? For me I found that this caused the error.

Maybe that helps.

BR Tobias