cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Object Delta Load not happening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am doing integration between ISU and CRM 5.0. I have achieved integration both sides for BP , Contract Account. I have also done initial load for Connection Objects using object 'SI_CONNOBJ'. We are able to see IBase getting created for the Connection Objects but when I change the data in a particular Connection Object it is not trigerring Delta Load for the Object.

Please help me for the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aishuman,

I need step by step procedure on how to migrate data from IS-U to CRM (like connection objects,POD,Contract accounts and business partners) could you please help me in this by providing any documents or links or any useful information.

regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shantala,

I have maintained the settings as mentioned by you but still I am not getting the delta load for the connection object. Please tell me where can I get the settings required for the same?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aishuman,,

Please check for the following entry in R/3 table TBE31:

EVENT IBSSICON

LAND

APPLK BC-MID

FUNCT ECRM_CONTRACT_COLLECT_DATA

which brings the delta change to CRM.

Also,in CRM txn:R3AC1,check for the filter setting for object SI_CONNOBJ.

Also,in R/3 table CRMRFCPAR ,make sure that for object SI_CONNOBJ(or *) for consumser CRM(or *),value of DISCARDDAT is not set to X.If set to X,would prevent delta change to flow to CRM.

Also,check for the queue registration in txn:SMQR.If your queue is de-registered or lock is set,then entry will not be processed in CRM.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Shanthala Kudva.