cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection Wrapper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating BSP application in ERP system which is similar to integrated marketing calendar in CRM system. My problem is with binding the data with swf files. In CRM system SAP is using below logic to bind the data.

lr_property_access ?= me->typed_context->ganttdata->collection_wrapper->get_first( ).

IF lr_property_access IS NOT INITIAL.

lr_property_access->set_property( iv_attr_name = 'GANTT_ID' iv_value = 'CoreGantt' ).

lr_property_access->set_property( iv_attr_name = 'CONTEXT_MENUS_XML' iv_value = lv_contextmenu_xml ).

ENDIF.

In ERP system i replicated upto typed_context variable. in my case ganttdata reference is always empty. Can any one help me where i need to create  this reference in BSP flow to pass data into swf file.

Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

i think typed_context is not referring to the ganttdata context.

here you can observe ganttdata contains attributes. in bsp you should declare one attribute structure in types definitions tab then that to be use in OnInputProcess event handler.

in that event you can get the data from standard table by using select statement and populate that data into your attribute structure.

go throuth this you can come to know how to get the data..

SAPTechnical.COM - Building a simple BSP Application

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivask

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I know basic working of BSP. here in CRM system may i want to know how XML data is feeded into SWF file. I don't know CRM flow so i am not able to check where they are sending this XML data to swf.

Regards,

Praveen