cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clicking preview in CMS always shows home page

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I click preview in the CMS cockpit, no matter what the page is it displays the home page. If I copy the preview URL directly into the browser it still redirects me to the home page. Help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I should that I'm on a Mac using hybris 5.5.1.2 and the B2B accelerator.

srini_sandaka2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

Were you able to resolve the issue? I am also facing the same, please suggest.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How you solved this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ysf = the name of your custom storefront extension:

1) add to liveeditaddon/project.properties: ysf.additionalWebSpringConfigs.liveeditaddon=classpath:/liveeditaddon/web/spring/china-properties-spring.xml,classpath:/liveeditaddon/web/spring/liveeditaddon-storefront-web-spring.xml

2)update /liveeditaddon/resources/liveeditaddon/web/spring/b2c-properties-spring.xml: com.ysf.hybris.storefront.interceptors.beforeview.CmsPageBeforeViewHandler com.ysf.hybris.storefront.interceptors.beforeview.UiThemeResourceBeforeViewHandler

3) add to /custom/ysf/extensioninfo.xml

saskias
Explorer
0 Kudos

Unfortunately it does not help me. I have the same issue. I think the problem is, that it gets the preview URL from the CMSSiteModel, which always leads to the homepage, but not from the ContentPage. Any suggestions to solve this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

At CMS of your catalog, you can see pages you made. Click edit button(pencil )logo of a page you want to preview. Then you can see page settings window(slide in from right). In that window bottom, there is Administration tab. The tab has preview button(and also preview URL) Click the button, and you can see the page.

Does this help you?